- News & Events
- Photo Gallery
- Our People
- 10 Important things to know about Waiau Pa School
- Annual Plan
- Bus Routes & Times
- Calf Club Day ~ Friday 17th October
- Daily Messages
- Information Booklet
- MILK FOR SCHOOLS
- Picasa Slideshow
- Production ~ Pirates of the Curry Bean
- Scholastic Book Club
- School Charter
- Staffing 2014
- Strategic Plan
- Subway Lunches
- Swimming Pool
- Term Dates 2014
- Uniform Prices & Order Form
- Useful Internet links for parents
- Waiau Pa School PTA Disco
- How to enrol
- Contact Us
Welcome to Waiau Pa School
Welcome to our website!!!
Waiau Pa is a semi-rural school located 15 mins from Papakura and Pukekohe. The school is set in magnificent grounds with native trees, extensive play areas and attractive buildings and classrooms.
There are approximately 350 pupils Years 1 – 8. Year 7 & 8 students attend technology at Rosehill Intermediate and are then zoned for Rosehill College.
We provide a strong emphasis on literacy and numeracy and recognise the talents and abilities of all students through a range of exciting and varied programs. Waiau Pa enhances student learning through ICT and a specialist music program.
We believe in a high standard of teaching and learning programs where students have fun and feel safe. We believe in and promote caring, consideration, respect and responsibility.
Our unique features are:
- Values based programs
- Small class sizes
- Excellent & stable staff
- Extension / support classes where able
- Excellent facilities with an Events Centre, Information Centre and Library and adventure playgrounds
- A range of sports / cultural / musical and conservation opportunities.
- Pro-active & valued BOT & PTA
- Interested and supportive school community