School is now closed for the Holidays
The staff wish you all a safe and relaxed holiday break and look forward to seeing in in 2020!
Office & Uniform Shop will be open 27th & 28th January
First day of learning for Term 1 is Monday 3rd February.
Waiau Pa is a semi-rural school located 15 mins from Papakura and Pukekohe. The school is set in magnificent grounds with native trees, extensive play areas and attractive buildings and classrooms. There are approximately 350 pupils Years 1 – 8. We provide a strong emphasis on literacy and numeracy and recognise the talents and abilities of all students through a range of exciting and varied programmes.
These programmes include:
• Kapahaka and Cultural connections
• Rich student leadership initiatives for our Intermediate Students
• Syndicate Sports
• Regular participation in Franklin Sporting Events
• Performing Arts experiences including Major Musical Productions, Jump Jam and Specialist Music
• Environmental School's programme - We are currently aiming for our GOLD Enviro Schools Award!
• Technology opportunities including participation in Auckland's Robocup competition
And our annual Calf Club event.
Waiau Pa enhances student learning through digital technology, values based curriculum, and a specialist music / performing arts program.
At Waiau Pa our core business is teaching & learning and providing nothing but the best experiences for our students both in and out of the classroom.
The Arts, sports and culture are valued and are an integral part of our varied programme.
We are proud of 'Our Place'